Where to Wed?
Happy Wedding Wednesday! <3
This warm weather is getting us super excited for the wedding season! If you’re still deciding on a venue to hold any of your wedding events, here are a few things to consider when making your decision:
- How many people can the venue accommodate?
- How much is the deposit? Is there a minimum?
- Catering: in-house/outside? If in-house, is there a minimum?
- Is a wedding planner provided?
- Can you provide entertainment?
- Is there parking on site?
- Is there an outside space?
If you’re planning to wed during the months of June-September, you should decide on a venue that allows you to enjoy the fabulous weather you’re sure to have on your wedding day. Here at the Broadberry, you have just that option! Our connected patio is your private outside getaway. Take a moment to catch up with loved ones. Bask in the sun during the day, light the fire pit by night.
Our lovely space is also available for bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, bachelor/bachelorette parties, and any other special events leading up to your wedding day.
If you’re interested in checking out the rest of this awesome venue, shoot us an email at email@example.com!